- OS 4.1 support
- Sony High Resolution fonts support
- New user interface to accomodate more than 8 fonts
- Font deletion check is removed (sorry, it did not work as planned)
- Works on LaunchGoTo (thanks Jerry Hedden)
- TealMaster compatibility
- Improved check if font database was deleted (I'd upgrade if I were you)
- Reversed change below - all apps now applies to everything startable, not only apps in the list
- Popup favorites and Preferences bug fixed
- "All apps" now does not apply to apps not displayed in list
- Does not allow deleting itself or font databases while active
- Checks consistency of Application-Fonts database on activation
- Fixes inconsistencies if Application-Fonts database on each visit of FontHack's setup screen
- Now accounts for X-Master (did not work on that before)
- Supports PalmOS 4.0
- Shows samples of actual fonts in font selection list
- Sorts applications and fonts in respective selection lists
- Allows to explicitly specify system font (so you can say: all apps to use font X but Address Book that is to use standard)
- Now accounts for EVPlugBase (crashed on that before)
- Will refuse to operate on OS above 3.5 (insurance)
- Warns users about potential crashes because of different font size unknown to some apps.
- Now it accounts for possible .prc file of type Font. It skips them now. (crashed on that before)
- After reset, FontHack123-2 can now be reactivated automatically (answer yes to "reinstall all hacks" question after reset)
- "All apps" still has priority over a particular app setting if the setting is "none".Otherwise, app setting has a priority.
- No silly "100 apps" or "200 apps" limitations.
- The code is actually simpler to understand (to those who cares to have a look at the source).
- Well, initial functionality
Pilot Font Editor
(C) Sergey Menshikov 1998-2001