- If you have some localization aid, like chinese, korean, greek, etc, FontHack123-2 would not change any fonts no matter which settings you set.
- If you replace standard fonts with other ones, different in size, brace yourself for some crashes - most programs assume they operate with standard font sizes and calculate screen coordinates accordingly. TallFonts below are done in the same bounding box as standard fonts and are safe.
In order to be sure of a bug, please do the following:
- Disable all hacks, localization aids and other resident mode programs
- Enable only fonthack123, see if everything works
- Enable system font from TallFontsNew.pdb, see if everything works
Pilot Font Editor
(C) Sergey Menshikov 1998-2001